Invoices are sent to customers who have not made any payment for requested items. Invoices should state the number of products bought, their total price, and the date on which the customer is to make payment.
Kindly follow the steps below to send an invoice on your Oze app:
- From your transaction screen, select the transaction that you want to send an invoice for.
- The transaction details will open. At the bottom of your screen, click on the 'Share Invoice' button.
- You will now be able to customize your invoice.
- Signify how the customer will pay you by clicking on ' + Select Method' (This step is optional)
- Click on your preferred payment method
- Enter the necessary details i.e Bank's name and Account Number if you chose bank transfer.
- Click on the 'Save details' button
- Confirm your details and your payment method will be updated
- There is also a field to add a note to your customer if you choose to. (This step is optional)
- Once you are done customizing your invoice, you can use the preview link at the top right of your screen to see what your invoice will look like.
- Click on the share invoice button
- Select your preferred channel and share the invoice.
You are all done!