To search for details of sales or expenses recorded in the past, the filter feature is the tool for this assignment.
On the home page
- Click on the hamburger menu ☰
- Click on Transactions
- Click on the Filter icon above the transactions dashboard
- Filter transaction type by selecting All, Sales, or Expenses
- Click on the dropdown icon to select the particular category you want to capture or leave the section on All Categories to capture all transactions within the preferred period.
- Select a start date and an end date to cover the period in which the transactions were recorded
- Select a particular payment method, for example, if you want to capture all transactions paid via Bank Transfer, select Bank Transfer.
- There are other options like Cash, Mobile Money, and Debit Card available, however, if you want to capture transactions with all payment methods, click on All
- Select payment status by either clicking on All, Paid, Partially Paid, or Not Paid
- Click on Apply Filter
- The transaction dashboard is opened with all the transactions in Display
- Always remember to click on the x symbol by Filter Applied to release the filter in order to view all your transactions.
Congratulations transactions filtered successfully